Sunday, July 20, 2008

WOW! Card Swap

These were pure Pun Fun (get it?) for me to do 25 of. I ususally choke over multiples but I loved these. I joined Amy Celona's WOW swap at convention and was accepted into the card swap and the 3D swap doing 25 for each. You can view Amy's blog here .

Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Kiwi Kiss.

Paper: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Stamp Set: Pun Fun, It's All Good (love that name!)

Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 3/4", 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon

I stamped and cut out extra hippo and kitty heads and popped them up on dimensionals.

I CASEd the original idea of grouping the animals together from Alex Maldonado. Great idea Alex!

You can see it here.


5 comments :