Friday, July 11, 2008

Cindy's Birthday Box



My sisters are coming for the weekend and it is my older sister Cindy's birthday. I've been wanting to make one of Jackie Topa's fantastic boxes and decided now was a good time! The instructions are here: http://jackietopa.typepad.com/Stationary.pdf
This thing was so easy and fun. Her instructions are awesome... thank you Jackie! I want to make a few more with the new papers ;o)
Cardstocks: Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper
Stamp Sets: Priceless, Little Flowers, It's Your Birthday
Lots of punches, ribbons, brads, etc.
This picture and other pictures I've seen of these gift sets really do nothing for the actual gift sets. It is so much prettier in person. You gotta make one... today!

5 comments :

  1. Becky your samples are always so gorgeous. I just love this box but it looks so difficult to do. You said it was easy so I will give it a try. What a fantastic gift it will make.
    I also wanted to let you know that you have been tagged! I hope you don't mind playing along. Go to my site to get the banner and instructions on what to do next.
    http://www.n2stampin.blogspot.com
    Have fun and Happy Stampin'!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - So very cute. Something like this would be a cute kit for you to sell to people like me :o)
    Susan L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your box and the colors....it's very pretty! I made one but it's to bland so I'm gonna make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Right up my alley! I'll have to whip one of these up in my copious spare time. LOL.
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These stationery boxes are amazing! I love your Ginger Blossom version! Your sister is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete