Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Easiest Box Pattern Ever!

I found this pattern on Sonja's Scene blog. She designed it to fit 2 York Peppermint Patties snowflakes, but as you all know, I've sworn off those forever! Making hundreds of something will do that to a person :) I tried several other candies and found the snack size Kit Kat fit perfectly without modifying the pattern.

You can get 4 of these on one piece of cardstock and they have the easiest scoring measurements.

I used Groovy Guava, River Rock and Ruby Red cardstocks and decorated them with Ginger Blossoms paper. The closure decoration is all 3 flowers punched from the new Boho Punch and a rhinestone brad (a must have!) both Ice and Fire circles. I closed these with Basic Gray magnets. Super simple!!

Here is the link to her fabulous pattern. Enjoy!


  1. Oh, these are so cute! Just love them. Thank you so much for sharing!

  2. Oh, I have to make a bunch of these! I just found your site through the SULO site and will visit daily - great tips and links , plus cute cards!
    Nancy Ann

  3. Where did you get the magnets? Super cute projects!!!

  4. Hmmmm, this seems sooo good! And I don't only mean the boxes ;-)

  5. Love the boxes and love your blog ! Would love to subscribe to your blog but I don't see a link to do so .