Tuesday, October 9, 2007

THANK YOU!!

Wow, what a wonderful weekend! Thank you to all who attended my 10 for $10 class on World Card Making Day!!! I had so much fun seeing everyone again. I miss Roseville and all my friends a lot! Selfishly, this was just what I needed; my little stamping fix! I am always surprised when I get RSVP's that people really want to stamp with me...and this time I got them in some of the most fantastic hand stamped cards ever! Thank you, THAT was so cool :)

Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves! I want to thank Suzie for helping me that day and Lori for loaning us her samples to enjoy. It was a lot of stamping to get done in a short amount of time, but we did it!

To all the girls in my down line, thank you for attending the meeting Friday night. I hope you enjoyed meeting with the big group. I appreciate you all very much and am grateful to have you as friends and business partners. You are fantastic!!

Have a great week!
Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment