Sunday, September 30, 2007

Third Annual 10 for $10 Projects



Here they are! As promised for October 1st, these are the projects for my Third Annual 10 for $10 show which happens to be on National Card Making Day this year. Hope you like them :)

It's been pretty busy around here. As I am sure you've noticed, I haven't posted anything for quite a while. I've been knee deep in paper cutting. Cutting 50 each of 10 projects is a lot of piles of paper!!! We are going to have a great time and I can't wait to see all of you again.

Reminder: Saturday, October 6th
9 am to Noon
Please bring your scissors, adhesive, bone folder and catalog.
The class is FULL, please be on time so we can finish by noon.

2 comments :

  1. Becky

    It was just like old time! So nice to see you and spend a little time stamping. The cards were so cute. Thank you for not abandoning us completely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky,
    Thanks so much for the workshop on Saturday. All of the projects were great. I love the scallop Circle punch.
    Cathy McC

    ReplyDelete