Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Santa's Coming!


It has been beautiful here with the temperature slightly dropping, chilly morning and the leaves on the verge of turning beautiful fall colors. Makes me start to think about Christmas. I've been working on fall, Halloween and Christmas projects and I have a couple of Christmas cards I want to share with you. This one is using the Jolliest Time of the Year. I masked the tree so it looks like Santa is standing in front of it. The background is the new jumbo wheel from the Holiday Mini Catalog...so cool. River Rock cardstock with Real Red is beautiful together. This card is called a tent card. The card itself is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and then you add the topper to measure the height at 5 1/2" ; so the card is the standard size of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and will fit in a regular envelope.

No comments :

Post a Comment