Sunday, August 5, 2007

Convention pictures

We took off at lunch the last day and visited the U.S. Mint in Denver. We didn't have time for the tour but visited the gift shop. I got some cool coins for the boys.
Suzie Barnes and me.

Walking across the stage to recieve my award for selling over 40K last year.. I also walked across for earning the cruise to Bermuda.
Thousands and thousands of stamping women at the pajama-rama on the first night. I got up to take a random picture of the crowd and the funny thing about this picture is Suzie is standing there in her pink shirt and I didn't even know where she was in the room! How funny is that!
Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' Up! in her pajamas at the pajama-rama and me...I really didn't have pajamas on :)
Shelli signing my convention name tag. She is so sweet!
My downline girls Jennifer, Trina and Lori. I was so glad to have three of my group attend convention. We had a great time together and learned so much!

No comments :

Post a Comment