Friday, July 27, 2007

Big Bold Birthday

Using the same pull out template as yesterday, I completed 25 of these for the WOW swap at convention. I used the new Big Bold Birthday stamp set, which I LOVE and can't tear myself away from the Rose Red cardstock. I know I am in a rut but, it's my favorite color :)

The cupcake is stamped in Old Olive. The frosting is stamped in Pretty in Pink on Pretty in Pink cardstock with Regal Rose polka dots. The candles are Chocolate Chip colored in with More Mustard marker and will have dazzling diamonds on the flames.

1 comment :

  1. Becky

    Those cards are so cute. I imagine we would have made something like that at Stamp Club :o( I think I may be able to copy this one by myself. Can't wait to see the cards you get at the SU convention swap.

    ReplyDelete